Our animals are
members of the family; they are best friends, protectors, entertainers and sometimes
workers (eg assistance dogs, sheep dogs). They help keep us grounded and
relaxed and become a refuge for us when we need a non-judgemental individual to
talk to. They bring joy to millions and make a house a home.
Photo cred: Pixabay
They can save our lives – depressed people find comfort in animals that can reduce the chance of doing something they might regret; animals give people with disability and pain a reason to keep going. They can change our lives - many homeless people feel better with an animal beside them as the animal gives them an identity; autistic children learn to bond with animals; rats sniff out landmines to make places safer…the list could go on!
So with all the positive influences they have on us we should do all we can for them to keep them healthy and happy. Alongside the normal things of a good diet, toys and expert vet care, animal communication and Reiki can help with health maintenance.
Reiki helps to:
- Balance the body’s natural energy flow
- Remove energy blockages which can lead to dis-ease (and thus disease)
- Provide full body relaxation
- Stimulate the body’s own healing mechanisms and cell rejuvenation
- Ease/help release emotional trauma
- Ease change such as moving home or changes to family structure
- Allow the body to process medication more comfortably
Communication helps to:
· Increase your understanding of your animals thoughts and feelings, including what they think of their life and if there is anything you can do to make their world complete
· Gain insight into an animal whose past is unclear, but is potentially affecting their health now
· Enable your animal let go of emotional trauma they are holding onto
If you would like to know more about animal Reiki and communication or like me to help you and your animal/s with anything please contact me via my website http://hamishs-holistic-healing.com or my Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamishsHolisticHealing/